Rose gold vegan luxe kabuki brush
A truly luxurious brush with Issada's pre-waved synthetic hair for a superior, smooth, professional finish! Issada's faux hair is velvety soft on the skin, which makes it ideal for sensitive or post-treatment skin.
Each vegan-friendly synthetic hair has been pre-waved and densely packed for a sumptuous and full Kabuki. The pre-waved technology mimics natural hair, which enables superior product pick-up and hold. This is the secret to a flawless, even, and smooth finish on the skin.
The fine quality and generous size of this Kabuki make it perfect for mineral powder and bronzer application to the face and body. The Kabuki hardware is rose-gold with diamond-cut detail for the most glamorous touch-up accessory ever!
CHOOSING YOUR KABUKI
Both kabuki’s can be used for applying your mineral foundation, but when deciding which kabuki to use, keep in mind the rose gold is bigger in size, so will pick up a light to medium application of product before disbursing to the skin. The Vegan Kabuki is a small/medium size and will pick up more product - perfect for someone who Is after a medium to full coverage application when powder is being applied.
Kabuki brushes can also be used for applying cream and liquid foundations too
- Vegan Friendly – pre-waved, synthetic
- Super Soft
- Densely packed
- The pre-waved technology allows for excellent product pick-up and professional, seamless blending.
- Soft application without irritation to the skin.
- Delivers excellent coverage
A must-have for Mineral Powder Foundations. Can also be used with Baked Velvet Correctors, Mineral Rice Powders, Bronzers, Highlighters and Blush.
How To Use
Pick up desired amount of product evenly through the brush and gently apply using light circular movements.
Make Up Secrets
*For photographic work, continue applying powder foundation down neck, décolletage and shoulders, blending down tops of arms, for completely flawless skin and seamless colour blend between face and body.
- Shampoo and condition your brush hair regularly to clean and maintain softness.
- Always angle the brush downwards when rinsing with water and leave Kabuki’s to dry on their side to avoid water running into the ferule.
- Use Issada Brush Cleaner & Sanitiser in between each use for a bacteria free clean application every time.